Monday 21 January 2013

New Ready-To-Go Art Journals!

ahhhhh. I LOVE making journals. I LOVE picking out papers and layering them together and finding great colour combinations to bind in.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

My Ready-to-go Art Journals are selling like hotcakes in my etsy shop, so I've been making a new batch every couple of weeks. This also means that I get to buy new, cool papers whenever I see some (read: feeding the habit!)

I made 7 new ones last week and had only two left for this photo shoot!

I tried my best to show you what I mean about playing around with the papers and colour combos...



Stone wallpaper, old calendar images, scrapbook paper, a book on iridescence in nature.... *swoon*!


These are all separate pages/flaps.


Here are the juicy spines. Just LOOK at all those different papers!! LOVE IT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)