Wednesday 12 December 2012

My Favourite Page

Have you ever looked at a page that you'd done in an art journal and thought to yourself, "Wow! I did that? How cool! Where-ever did I get that kind of inspiration/freedom/technique,etc?"

(I hope this has happened to you! I'd hate to be alone on this one!!!)

When I received a certain art journal in a rotation that I'm doing with some artsy girlfriends, I came across a piece that I had done this past Spring.

I LOVE it. I think it's fun, whimsical, and I just LOVE the colours!

I had to show you - forgive me if you've already looked at it!

I love how it's messy and off-centre, and covered in doodles!

And the quote is great - "The earth laughs in flowers."

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)