Friday 2 November 2012

Pyrex Obsessions

I'm talking about Vintage Pyrex.

In lots of colours and patterns.

And I'm not just referring to MY Pyrex Obsession, but also that of my good friend Nicole.

Feast your eyes on this display of loveliness in her kitchen.

And yes, she does actually use these; they're not just for display (although there would be nothing wrong with that, right?)

Nicole actually took the cupboard doors off for this display. Definitely cupboard-door-removal-worthy.

The colours of vintage Pyrex are so bold and inspiring to me!


And the patterns are simple and cute.

A fantastic collection, right?

1 comment:

  1. What fabulous color..truly out of my youth..Yes, damn, I am that old. Love it all and thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)