Monday 26 November 2012

Coming Down

I feel like I've been in a whirlwind these past ten days, with A Real Piece of Work and A Real Gem.

Now that they're safely stowed until next year, I can relax a little...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This week I'm dedicating a good amount of time to ME.

I picked up a new book last week, and I can't wait to dig into it.

The best part - when I googled the author, I discovered that he is the lead singer for a great band, the Decemberists! How cool is that? I love discovering the multi-talents of people in the least expected places!

Anyway, I bought this book for the cover art alone. Seriously. I didn't even read the back. I popped it into my basket and considered it bought!
 
Isn't the cover art amazing?!?

One of the pages from the inside. The illustrations were done by the author's wife!

There are cute illustrations peppered all over the book - just like this one.

I thought I would give you a sneak peek. Here is the first page. With a Radio Flyer wagon and an opening like this, I am TOTALLY looking forward to putting my feet up for some R and R this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)