Wednesday 28 March 2012

WIWO Wednesday - The Response So Far...



The response so far to the Pay What You Want Learning Package has been incredible! 


I am so happy that you feel the same way that I do about art. 

The Learning Package includes:
- two videos
- collage sheets
- original artwork
- typewritten words for you to use in your art
- coupons for cheap art
- a fantastically easy way to gain access





I love art, and I think you do tooThe fact that I can help you make art makes me so so so so so happy!

I wish that artists would make their workshops more affordable so that more people could share their enthusiasm and love for art. 

So that's what I'm doing. 


Pay What You Want. (click here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)