Monday 20 February 2012

Paying it Forward

Today I began to make some headway on my pieces for Pay it Forward 2012.

I have 5 people on my list, and so I decided to make little pieces of art for them. Some of the pieces are a bit large - I'll have to figure out how to send them without paying a fortune in postage.

Other wise, this has been a fun experience so far. I love making art for other people.

Since I really don't know the recipients at all, I am creating freely without trying to customize my work.

Here is a sneak peek from day two. Tomorrow I should be able to make the finishing touches.


Here is a shot of all six pieces (I'm going to keep my favourite for myself.) Can you tell that I just bought a new stencil? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)