Tuesday 31 January 2012

How's the Weather Where YOU Are?

I forgot to post this a few days ago. It is a video that I took while I was at the beach feeling the absolutely relentless power of thrashing winds and crashing waves. Here are some photos to get you in the mood:




Even the seagulls were timid as they gazed into the sea. 
As you can see, it was a completely moody and intense day. I had to shoot a short video to really capture the sounds of the wind gusting and the waves crashing. These sounds alone make this one-minute clip worth watching!

(oh, and I made the mistake of filming part of it "sideways" to show more of the ocean. I quickly realized my error in terms of the final result, and righted the camera back to its optimal viewing angle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)