Monday 5 December 2011

Black and White

Over at Daisy Yellow, there are a number of artists who are Building A Rainbow.

Today is Black and White day!

I've cheated a bit - this is an art display that I did a couple of days ago on Saturday.

I've been wanting to do a gallery wall for a few months. The wall in our dining room is pretty much perfect for it, since we're always in there and it gets a great amount of northern light.

It took me about two weeks to collect everything and decide how it was going to look. I had all of the family photos printed in Sepia and matched everything else to be in black and white or sepia tones.

I think it looks AWESOME!!! :)




3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I love our house but the plaster walls make hanging stuff a life time commitment. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout! I'm always looking for new ways to display photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks terrific. That is something I have also been meaning to do and your arrangement is inspiring. Thanks for giving me ideas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)