Saturday 29 October 2011

Tandem Painting, Anyone?

I have kept an eye on Debra Cooper's blog A Little Imagination and a Pile of Junk for at least 2 years now. I love her creative style and she often inspires me with her work. I've even tried copying some of her techniques, but my work never turn out as nicely as hers does.

Yesterday she posted a bunch of photos about working with her BFF (who I think should be ME) on a piece of art. She's done this a few times, and the end product is always SO INTERESTING. There is something to be said for combining two differing styles of art, borne of two different personal backgrounds, into one cohesive piece. 

Have a look at this post to see what I mean about awesomeness.

Wanna make art with me?

Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)